WHY STUDY IN UKRAINE
Over the years, Ukraine, owing to its world-class education system, infrastructure and universities has emerged as one of the top 10 countries that attract maximum number of international students.
The number of Indian students studying in Ukraine today stands at 5000 and counting as you read. Hitherto, Indian students opting for education programs in Ukraine were assisted by independent agents offering limited seats with best services.
Ukraine is a part of the Bologna process (European Higher Education Area) which stands for uniform academic degree standards and quality assurance standards with 46 participating countries. Therefore, Ukrainian degrees are recognised globally even by UNESCO, European Association of Universities and European Union) and accepted as equal with degrees of other participating countries.
In fact, nine Ukrainian medical universities and other Universities are recognised by all Countries. Students can choose English as their medium of instruction. The process for admission is very simple and includes only an interview and no entrance exam.
Besides, there are hundreds of student exchange programs available, allow them to opt for any European university while completing their education. Ukrainian universities often invite professors from Canada, USA and Great Britain to deliver lectures, thus giving students a chance to gain knowledge from both local and foreign specialists .
According to Mr. Viacheslav Tymokhin, Director, Ukrainian State Centre of International Education (Ministry of Science & Education, Government of Ukraine) – “Ukraine offers truly endless educational opportunities. We have established a well developed and ramified system of education recognized globally. Those who attain education in Ukraine are evaluated and paid well across the world. Not to forget the fact that many Indian graduates from Ukrainian universities prefer to remain and work in Ukraine.”
So if a foreign education with all benefits minus huge costs is on your mind, Ukraine is calling!
Advantages of studying at Ukraine
- Quality Education.
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO,
- UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL).
- Cost effective.
- European Life Standard.
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian
- Method of Teaching.
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Better Job Prospects.
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
- Moderate Climate around the year.
- Outstanding International Faculty.
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.
- International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, and Europe.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, in other European countries.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in: UK, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic…
- Three Months Summer Jobs during vacation in countries like U.K., SWEDEN…
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
- 100% VISA Assured to deserving candidate